Happy Thursday! Does everyone have big Valentine’s plans for tomorrow? We have a very busy weekend, starting with dinner out Friday night. I actually have a date with a few girl friends first for pedicures-we’re totally spreading the love. Then Saturday is one of those friends’ wedding, and Sunday we may go visit my parents. Lots to cram in-I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun, and I’ve got my long run of the week to get to Saturday. I’ve got 7 miles, and in amazing 52 degree weather that should be a breeze-as long as there’s no breeze.
Christine @ Munchkin Mumbles gave me the illustrious Liebster award for bloggers yesterday. The rules are as follows:
1. Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you wrote.
2. Create 10 new questions for next set of bloggers to answer
3. Nominate 10 bloggers to answer your questions and pass on the award to
- What is your favourite meal of the day? That’s an easy one-dinner. All my daytime meals at work tend to look the same (What I Ate Wednesday could be full of stock photos and the same exact blog I just post every week if I tried to keep that theme rolling), and dinner is where I get some delicious variety. Plus, Jeff usually makes it, and we dance around the kitchen like idiots, have some wine, and enjoy some time together. Aww.
- If you could only have a sweet or savoury breakfast for the rest of your life what would you choose? Savory, hands down. I’m all for some sweet oatmeal, I eat it every day, but if I couldn’t have eggs or bacon ever again I’d be one sad panda.
- What is your favourite book? The Art of Racing in the Rain. You all know I’m the biggest softie in the world when it comes to dogs, and this book is written from the perspective of a dog. It makes me cry every single time I read it-the last time being on the plane on our way back from honeymoon.
- milk, dark, or white chocolate? Or none of the above? Dark chocolate is my fave-AND it’s kind of good for you!
- What is your favourite movie genre? Comedy. Although, honestly, I fall asleep during almost any movie you put on. Thanks, Mom, for passing on those genes. Anyway, if I’m going to try and stay awake, I’ll usually pick a comedy but I’ll give almost anything a shot.
- If you could be any age for a day, how old would you be? If we’re going back and reliving my own life, I’d be exactly where I am now. Not a cop out-seriously, I’m as happy and healthy now as I’ve ever been in my life and there’s no need to change it!
- Do you have a favourite TV series? If so which one. I’m a bit more of a TV junkie than a movie junkie-smaller time commitment at once, although in the long run it’s more. Anyway, I would say I really like Project Runway, I still like Grey’s Anatomy, Bones, and Jeff and I really have been digging the American Being Human lately. It’s our Netflix show, and he’s promised this time not to “Cheat” on me.
- If you could have any super power which would you choose? This one is tough. I would probably go with super speed-I’d win all the races, I could get to my vacation destination quicker (and cheaper), and I could totally play lots of awesome pranks with super speed.
- What is your favourite band/song at this moment? Right now, I like Fitz & The Tantrum’s “Moneygrabber”. It’s got a fun old school vibe and works well for my workout classes!
- If you could live forever would you want to? Not if everyone I love couldn’t live forever with me! It would be torture to watch everyone you love grow old and die while you stay exactly the same.
There we have it! I am super new to the blogging thing and I feel like I’ve seen most of my blogger friends do this, so I won’t do the nomination or question part of things. Cop out, I know-things have been pretty busy for me lately and I haven’t had as much time to read everyone’s blogs or write my own. I’ll be back tomorrow with a love-themed post though!